Special Workshops & Guest Speakers
We offer occasional special workshops and guest speakers. These topics may include but aren’t limited to general wellness, career management (resume workshops, interviewing skills, etc), personal finance, and so on.
Do you have a special gift of wellness, healing, or career-life coaching topic you’d like to share? Please contact our Creative Director directly by email about opportunities to share your knowledge and teach others.
Shoeless Seminar Socials
We really enjoy connecting with our clients, our community, and the general public. Our Shoeless Seminar Socials are a series of personal and professional holistic wellness and enrichment seminars that are about 30-60 minutes long.
The purpose of our Shoeless Seminar Socials are to support the enrichment our community by sharing valuable information in a fun and welcoming environment. Our Topics generally center around the following focus areas: Financial Wellness, Business Wellness, Career Development/Employment, and Personal Health Wellness
They are called “Shoeless” because attendees participate in them in our multipurpose room with their shoes off while sitting on the floor. There are a lot of scientific studies and thought-leaders that support the health benefits of sitting on the floor versus in chairs. These studies have inspired us to offer seminars where folks enjoy them sitting down on the floor.
Our seminars are also “Socials” because they are a great way to meet new people, have fun and learn with the people you already know, and they’re FREE (which attracts more people and makes the experience that much more fun and social!)
Because space is limited, you’ll still need to RSVP even though it’s free. Those who RSPV will receive priority entrance if the space fills. If you RSVP and are over 10 minutes late, your space may be given to someone else on the wait list if the event is full.
All of our Shoeless Seminar Socials are on Wednesday nights from 6:30pm-7:30pm. They include light dinner, water, coffee, and tea. Networking and light dinner starts at 6:00pm sharp.
Here are our upcoming Shoeless Seminar Socials!
– Tips for Fantastic Resumes & Great Job Offers June 29th 2016
– Successful Salary Negotiation July 6th 2016
– Alternative “Vibrational” Medicine: Crystal/Gem Stone Healing Therapy for Curing and Protecting Against Disease July 20th 2016
– How to Save Time, Money, and Stress by Communicating Effectively with your Massage Therapist July 27th 2016
– Using Scent Marketing for Success: How to Leverage Scents in Businesses of All Sizes August 10th 2016
– Topic TBA August 17th 2016
– Topic TBA August 31st 2016
– Travel for Creative Tourist: Traveling for Renewal & Happiness (tentative title) September 14 http://www.adventuresforcreativetourists.com/
Topics in the works (dates are currently being negotiated with our guest experts):
– Laugh More, Stress Less Magic Show
– How to Improve your Diet, Get Focused, and Lower Blood Pressure (in Spanish)
– Not Your Parents Life Insurance: Unique & Awesome Life Insurance Options You Never Heard Of
– How Coconut Oil Can Save Your Life (and save you lots of money)
– The Different Modalities of Massage: Why you should care
More to be announced!
Previous: Media & News
Next: Healing Retail